Nuffnang

Monday, May 17, 2010

i think children nowadays are really really pampered and ignorant. look at the tragedy that happened to a 10yrs old recently. she was left alone in the house for a few hours and tragedy happened. in my days (yes, i m old), i was left home alone at the age of 7yrs old from 1pm to 5.30pm. nothing bad happened to me also. i remember doing homeworks, watching tv and playing with the neighbours and i also remember eating loads of ice cream daily from the ice cream van :D... and it was ok ah.... nothing bad happened to me also.

i think parents should train their kids to be more independent and teaching them properly lor.

i m not talking about myself only. in fact, my generation kids were mostly left home alone for a few hours daily coz both our parents are working. and we all turn out fine leh...

*le sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment