Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

bored...

.. with everything and life.

i think i m bleeding soon.. getting all those uncomfortable symptoms.

you know, i think i m a lil hypochondriac. i think i may have skin cancer :D

so the plan is, tomolo after work, i will park my car at Asst Finance Manager's house and then hop on to her car and we go watch Harry Potter :D

Going to collect the friday's tickets today. :D Hopefully MinGurl and i wont fall asleep la. so late. :D changed the time to 11.35 instead.

Saturday is my 1st Saturday off and i m super excited :D

what am i gonna do? P-R-I-V-A-T-E P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E!!!!!!!!!! :D and SLEEP! :D which reminds me, i need to stock up on fruits at home :D

i think this is a pathetic attempt to blog :P i should just give up and cont with my omerta:D

No comments:

Post a Comment