Nuffnang

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Curse

Respect is to be earned and not be demanded.

Every single move I made or things I said is justifiable. 

You just have yourself to be blamed for the "rudeness" or "disrespectful" you have gotten from me. The shits you do or say to me deserves the stuffs I said to you or the things I have done to you.

An eye for an eye

Can't believe how fucking delusional you are to actually believe in your own lies and think you are so damn fucking innocent. On one hand preaching the God's gospel but on the other hand practicing the Devil's way.

I will not regret. And at this point of time, it is really good riddance to bad rubbish!!

You treat me like shit, you get shits from me. It's as simple as that! 

And I curse you to your grave and beyond!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment