Nuffnang

Saturday, August 20, 2011

it all started....

... With Smurfs and Co!!

U must be having ?? on your head now. Lemme explain :D

I have never really been a friend of FB games coz I felt that it's a waste of time and energy. Except for individual games like Bejewel Blitz, Zuma Blitz and Word Challenge - to pass some time - but never games like Mafia Wars, Farmville, Cityville etc.

Now? I am concurrently playing Smurfs and Co, Maple Story Adventure, Gardens of Time and Sims Social... No... I just clicked on that Empire and Allies thingie as well... But I didn't wait for it to load la... Too tired...

So, how did I got hooked on the games? I blame Smurfs!! :p You see, I've always been a huge fan of Smurfs. That's my childhood all time favourite cartoon show :D

So when the game started to appear on my timeline in FB, my curiosity and interest got pique... And I started playing and got really hooked on this simple game :p I was so hooked that I twisted my karchengs arms to play as well so that I have more neighbours! :p.... Then the game started to slow down due to I've achieved most of the quests and lack of ingredients to achieve what I needed to built. So I clicked on Maple Story.

Maple Story was also out of curiosity coz I remember during ice days, Jon used to play it all the time and I used to see him play. At first when I first started, it was ok, to pass time to wait for my energy at Smurfs to refill, then as I achieved more and more quests, I started to get hooked.

Then whilst waiting for both games to refill energy, I decided to pass time by starting another game - Gardens of Time, coz my karcheng, HeavenlyTigerLily, told me she is hooked on it. And I am curious :p. IT's a vicious cycle, I tell u!! I reached a point where ALL 3 games were waiting for energy to refill....

I started playing Sims Social... Ya, the rest is history la. I've reached the point of waiting for energy to refill on ALL 4 games. That's when I clicked on Empire & Allies. But I've decided to against it la. :p

So ya, I m seriously an addict now -.-"""

P/s: wrote this with half eyes and brains shut down. Pls forgive me if I sound incoherent!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment