Nuffnang

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hijackers! Intruders!

I m feeling increasingly annoyed and unhappy over the intruders in my life. I know no man is an island. But i m no man! Anyway, i cannot believe there are ppl who are so thick skinned who can't get the hint that they are not fucking welcome in my life and world lor! I was so aghast that they have the cheek to wanna hijack my plan yet again! I mean, harlow?! Like u haven't ruin my melaka get away enough, u wanna come and ruin my vacation?! Some more with the intention of wanting us to pay for your fucking trip?! Who the fuck do u think u are? I already politely tell you no, but u must come and throw urself at my plan?! Pls la, u say u r ok with just lying on the beach all day, i don't believe lor! U r a fucking datin, u need 5 stars hotels and not the kampung environment that we r going to lor! Just like the fucking melaka trip! U say u r ok with our plans, but when we arrived there, we didn't get to do a single thing we plan to we wanted to do! It's all your wants! So i can fucking foresee if u come to our vacay u will hijack it and make it to all about u! So, no! You r fucking not welcome!!! And i know u fucking read this. Read la! Like i give a fucking damn?!

6 comments:

  1. some people are just nuisance.. dont bother about them too much =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenwooi, thanks. I m already over it :-) blogged about last night when i was in the midst of tulan-ness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... sound xtreme familiar. Are they also those whiny type that alwya have two cents on the plan/itinerary you made yet when asked for their opinion, they will have none? Lols... Anyway, I hate those hijackers too. kenwooi is right, ignore them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Redbabe, ya, when ask her for opinion, she won't say she think she wants to do this or that. Instead, she will use other ppl's name and say so and so want to do this when in actual fact, she herself wanted it and that so and so don't know anything about it! Tulan, right? Anyway, am ignoring her now la. I hope with all my heart she won't intrude into my life anymore. Am burning the bridge for this one. So far the feeling i get from her is, she is a fair weather, judgemental and fake person. She does have her good points la, but now her bad points are overshadowing the good ones lor :-( it's hard for me to get over the fact that she actually had the intention of hijacking our vacay and expect us to pay for her! That's just way overboard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.... haiz.... people are just like that la... they are everywhere.

    ReplyDelete