Nuffnang

Thursday, February 18, 2010

omg omg omg omg omg..... so damn fucking chi tooon one?????

i ask him to fax something to our agent. he look at me. then he look at me then he look at me. then i told him super urgent. then he look at the doc and then he look at the doc then he look at the doc then he look at me then he look at me. then i told him it's fucking urgent then he look at me only he go and fucking fax!

then he have to ask my permission and opinion on every single fucking thing, like he cannot afford to use his brains or something like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i dah la so damn fucking busy, he need to bug me even more when i alre empower him to make decision and i will be accountable for it... BUT NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 HE JUST CANT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment