Nuffnang

Saturday, December 5, 2009

fucking pissed.

as you all can guess, small cow and i dont really hang out that much anymore. it was caused by a successions of pms from her part and my part.

so recently we began talking again. very strained. i did my best to accommodate her. but it's not working out.

the thing about her is, she is forever emo-ing and also that the very fact about her is, she cant really multitask, when she has a new batch of fun friends to be with, she will just hang out with them, until she got bored or something happened, she will jump to another group of friends. she is like me in the rollercoaster story. except that she is the rider and i m one of the rollercoaster rides. yes, i was kinda pissed and disappointed at first. but hey, life goes on. i myself also got damn kao a lot of drama happening - job/family, u name it, it's still happening (i dont blog about it doesnt me i m ok).

so anyway, we had this plan to celebrate her bday this monday la. with ah yi. then suddenly, today, she came on msn and told me monday cancelled, no mood, all thanks to her grandma. asked her wat happened, she didnt wanna tell me. so i called ah yi, figuring she knows something since they are staying together. then ah yi told me she dont know and she is out. so fine. i dropped it. and continue working (mind you, it's almost 4pm on a saturday and i m still rushing out the management reports that my bosses wanna see), suddenly she came back online and scolded me, saying that i m disturbing ah yi when she is out having fun in genting. like hell i know??? then she told me ah yi talked about it the last time we met up. like hell i remember?? what am i?? her bloody PA??? what i m pissed is, she actually has the cheek to accused me of being an evil party popper, purposely wanna spoil ah yi's day out. omg. see how much we understand each other now?

she hates ppl who simply accuses her of something she didnt do, and yet she is doing the same to me. great. there's this recent post about her talking about treasuring friendship which is damn funny lor, coz she sux at it and she doesnt know how to do it.

so anyway, yes, i m fucking pissed. and you dumbasses out that who is secretly chuckling over this failed friendship, welp fuck you and your grandmother's asshole! even if small cow and i having trouble in our friendship, the moment someone bullies her, they will need to face my wrath! no one is allowed to bully my friends!

ok, wasted time blogging. now gotta get back to the reports. will be back to office tomorrow (yes, on a fucking sunday) to continue with assisting invoicing (Finance dept is terribly understaffed)

just in case you are damn pat, family drama, as said before, i disowned them. and they are drama-ing like mad now. threatening to call police and all that crap. seriously. damn stupid. call police for what? for ignoring them and they thought i killed myself or something. all these according to minger la.

i m avoiding those ppl coz i know they are all pretending to 'care' for me, wanting to hear the story from my side so that they can gloat, bitch and gossip about me behind my back - which is their expertise. so i decided to just cut them off completely. and by cutting them off completely, they are drama-ing like mad bitches telling the whole world that i have disappeared and killed myself. can you imagine? they gave more 30 miss calls in a day. come on la, if i really kill myself, you think i still sempat to answer the phone meh? stupid bitches.

time to change numbers. i guess.

2 comments:

  1. sigh.. yeah friends... i recently had an episode of it too. I read how they described this kind of friends in CLEO (I think). They are called the 'double standard' friends. It is alright for them to do something but if we do it, it is absolutely wrong. I am so tired of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hanor... they should bring a mirror where ever they go la... to remind themselves to look into the mirror :p

    until now i m still damn mm kam buan kena buta buta marah. grrrrrr.....

    ReplyDelete