Nuffnang

Thursday, April 6, 2023

Sekelip mata.....

 ..... already 2023!!


So many things happened! As usual! 


1st, I am jobless. and my depression is back. together with anxieties. yay. not.

2nd, was hospitalised for 34 days and it is really a life and perspective changing experience. don't think I want to go thru that again!

anyways..

since I am jobless, I should have more time to get back to blogging, right? since I have so many thoughts running thru my mind and some are just too private to be in FB.


but.... 


my brains are fried. haha. I can't think of what to write now. I think I need to warm up and get my typing mood churning again.

actually, I got a lot of mental diarrhoea laa.... tapi kannnnnn..... I don't know where to start.


so I shall leave this post as an inane one. haha


see, whoever stumbled upon this and read until here, haha I wasted 2 mins of ur time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment