Nuffnang

Friday, June 26, 2020

Updates or some sort

Mummy finally left us on 13 Dec 2019. My only regret was I wasn’t there when she took her last breath coz I was at work. And what sadden me was she died alone without anyone by her side. She was found dead by the owner of the nursing home. 

We put mom there 8 days prior coz The Maid ran away leaving both the front door and back door wide open and I was away in sg. When I reached home at 4am, I panicked coz I saw the door opened. Then when I checked cctv, The Maid ran away 6hrs before. She left me a letter basically blamed me for asking her if she wants to leave coz she was damn unfocus and fucking hiao la. Bring her go makan also she can use her eyes to pikat guys. And this is according to my aunty. Apparently my aunty brought her to the nearby mamak for lunch and as my aunty went to take rice and dishes, The Maid was sitting alone at the table. When my aunty came back a few mins later, there is this guy sitting at the same table chatting with The Maid! 

Anyways, it is over la

As usual, mom’s passing open a can of dramas. I am too tired to fight with them so I am letting it go.

Also, currently there is a worldwide pandemic going on - in the name of Covid19

I have survived the 2 mths lock down and now we are on the recovery mode. Malaysia so far (according to media la) is doing great is flattening the curve. Not really sure if this is a real news or a propaganda news though. But one thing I know for sure, this lock down has made almost everyone forgotten how to behave like a normal human being.

Ever since the day we can open back the shop on 4th May, my colleagues and I have encountered waaaay too many stupid ppl asking stupid questions, or people just behaving damn selfish and irresponsible.

Everytime I encountered one that is worth noting down, I will update it on my fb status until I think I can compile and publish it as a book already! 🤣🤣🤣

Maybe I shall create another anonymous blog and publish it there. 

Worth the thoughts 

Covid 19 has thrown a curve ball at everyone’s life. Be it small or big, everyone is affected.

My aunty and uncles are stuck in sg coz the borders are closed since the lockdown started. I means that they haven’t seen popo for a few mths already, but luckily for technology, popo can still video call all her children and her cucu cicit 😊😊

It is getting late. I shall stop this post here. Will post again if I remember 🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment