Nuffnang

Monday, November 19, 2018

Bullied in school

So Obelix suddenly asked me if he has told me before about him being bullied in class when he was 10yrs old. 

He read an article about school bullies and memories got triggered.:

Obelix: did I ever tell you about me getting bullied when I was 10 years old?
Me: 😱
Me: noooo
Me: why would ppl bully u?
Obelix: so some idiot took my new metal pencil case and twisted it
Me: 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱
Me: fucker
Obelix: I had to twist back so it can be used.
Me: where is he now?
Me: let's go beat him up!!!!
Obelix: dead.. cancer..
Me: wah karma is really a bitch
Obelix: I think when he was in secondary school. a few years later.
Obelix: so this is a story I tell people about Karma..

This kinda triggered my own bully story when i was 9/10 years old as well.

this indian girl who is 2yrs my senior. she always wait at the gate for me to arrive school. before she started to extort me, every single time she sees me, she will punch my arm. then after a few times of punching, she started to demand money from me with that small little foldable blade that we used to use before there is such thing as penknife?. anyways i was scared, so i gave her. that time my pocket money consider very high in primary school. i get RM2 in coins. 1 roti canai only 5sen. so u can imagine how high la. so she see that as easy money and started to extort everyday. sometimes she kind enough will leave me 50sen. hahaahah. then my parents started to get pissed at me coz i everyday go home very hungry and i started to get my nanny to make sandwich for me to bring to school. and yet everyday go home i dont have a single sen left. so they all everyday nagged at me for being spendthrift and i scared to tell them coz i know if they know i give money to ppl, they will beat me to death. so i also just kept quiet. after a few mths, school finally break already. i was damn happy coz wont kena extort or punch already. then school reopen, she has tattoo on her arm and even more fierce. mahai. so for the 1st few days, again, kena punch and extort. until i decided to be smart and hide the money inside my shoe and pencil case and deep inside my bag pockets.then lied to her my dad jobless, no more money already. so she punched me a few more times. then it stopped when finally a prefect saw and report to teacher. i wonder what happened to her now though :P

Obelix was damn bad la... he imagine her being a sex worker. hahahaha. coz she was actually quite pretty. her eyes were greyish blue. very pretty eyes

anyways, ya, just wanted to jot this down. who knows if i might even bump into her next time? hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment