Nuffnang

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

I have been having dreams about MF almost everyday. Some weird, some sweet, some sad. Some sexual.

He has been busy for the past week and we haven't chatted for the whole duration. I have to admit, it takes a lot of self control and self discipline not to message him. Coz I really missed him a lot.

In the meantime, I stumbled on a good deal from Maxis for iPhone 6s and I did something I am not really proud of. I ended up buying it. And now, I am a happy and proud owner of Rosie Junior. And yet I am guilty for spending money that I shld spend on mom.

Work wise, it has been a non stop laughing days with my group of whacky colleagues. Everyday, without fail, something silly or stupid will trigger our laughter until stomach cramps, wheezing for breath and then when we look at each other, the laughter starts all over again! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Aiyah!!! I lost my train of thoughts coz I am watching CSI:Cyber at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment