Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ah mah Ah mah's food?

Got the maid to cook white porridge today with a host of simple dishes like stir fry French beans, chai poh omelette, fried luncheon meat, fried vegetarian goose and fried peanuts.

I noticed she only cooked porridge for me and she is eating rice. So I asked her:

Me: kamu tak makan bubor?
She: engak! Lembit lembit tak suka.
Me: kamu kan orang cina? Orang cina kan suka makan bubor?
She: engak. Ini makanan ah mah ah mah yang ngadak gigi
Me: hor!skarang kamu kata aku ah mah ah mah la?
She: *laughing* engak! Engak!  *laughing*
Me: kurang ajar.... Ish ish ish

Porridge where got ah mah ah mah punya food wor? Porridge very nice leh!

Unfortunately I couldn't find a good teochew porridge place in Kluang! I missed Old Klang Road's Peng Hwa sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment