Nuffnang

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Funny coincidence

So I received this following email with the original email thread from someone who uses the same nickname as me ie. Jerseycow. And I must say that person is pretty humorous and a bit the wuliao. 

Here are the emails 😄:



On Monday, August 26, 2013, FX Shop Customer Service 
wrote:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support
center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If this issue is not resolved to your satisfaction, you may reopen it
within the next 7 days.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
---------------------------------------------------------------
Failure to view website


Discussion Thread
---------------------------------------------------------------
Response Via Email(Allana) - 08/26/2013 07:23 AM
Dear Jersey,

Thank you for your email. The email address that you are writing to provides support for online store-related inquiries only. We apologize for any inconvenience, and ask that you direct your question to the main network web site for further assistance, http://www.fxnetworks.com/.

Best regards,

Allana
Customer Care Center

Customer By Web Form (Jersey Cow) - 08/24/2013 05:26 PM
Dear Sir or Madam

I need to bring this important issue to your attention. It seems that those not living in the USA are unable to even view the FX Network website. I can't tell you just how much this hurts. I am udderly heart broken. I especially enjoyed that episode of Justified when Raylan was driving down to Harlan and there was a cow in the field.

It's difficult for me to believe that you don't allow Canadians, Mexicans, Australians, Sodomites, Canaanites, Prussians, Russians and Plebians the magical oportunity to experience the website of the TV network that brings us such wonderful TV programming as Sons of Anarchy, Justified, Wilfred and Archer.

When I went to see if there was any information that would tell me when I can expect to see my favourite television shows return to my TV, I was mortified to find that I was not even able to see the home page for FX Networks USA. I cried for most of an hour, and I went off my feed. . I told Bessie about this, we are friends, even if she is a beefalo, anyways, that night she was found tipped over on the south field. They say it was drunken teenagers, but I really think it was because she heard my story about your home page and she just couldn't live with the hurt.

If my husband was still alive I can't even imagine what sort of things he would say. Most likely "Mooo" and "Hufff". But Sir, he is dead, turned into a three hundred and fifty pounds of ground round with the rest making up hot dogs and dog food, if you can imagine such a thing. I pray for him to see Cow Jesus every day.

I do hope that you will ensure this email getting to those people, perhaps an executive in charge of bovine programming, and this person can see his way to at least allowing us poor ungulates the opportunity of setting our big brown eyes on the holiest of the Holy, the US FX Network homepage, and assorted TV show pages we on the North Field of Harold and Edith's Lazy Q Ranch.

Yours Truly
Jersey Cow

PS, I don't know if your network was responsible, but me and mine really loved the cartoon Cow and Chicken, and very much would like to see it make a comeback.


Question Reference #130824-000239
---------------------------------------------------------------
 Category Level 1: Other Questions & Comments
     Date Created: 08/24/2013 05:26 PM
     Last Updated: 08/26/2013 07:23 AM
           Status: Solved
     Order Number:


[---001:002697:03835---]


No comments:

Post a Comment