Firstly, the news.... look at the most viewed news on The Star today:
I seriously think the world has gone mad. Sex mad that is! Let's discuss the top 2 most viewed ;)
Saturday June 4, 2011
Woman forced to have sex for free cab rides
Compiled by TAN SIN CHOW, LOH FOON FONG and A. RAMAN
A WOMAN claimed she was forced to have sex with a taxi driver in return for free rides for her husband to a haemodialysis centre in Kuala Lumpur, reported China Press.
The woman, 48, said her ordeal lasted for nearly three years before the driver, 64, disappeared last month.
She said her husband suffered a stroke in 2005 before developing complications like diabetes, high blood pressure and kidney problems. He also suffers from blurred vision.
In 2009, her neighbour introduced her to the taxi driver, who began ferrying her husband to the centre three times a week.
“I paid him the first few times but he refused to accept the money.
“I thought I had met a Good Samaritan but later I realised what he was really after,” said the woman who had since lodged a police report for rape.
She said the driver forced himself on her on several occasions inside the taxi.
He would park by the roadside or under flyovers in secluded areas while her husband was undergoing dialysis. The driver also had sex with her in her home.
The husband said he sensed “something amiss” but decided to keep quiet as he still needed the man's assistance.
“I knew he harboured bad intentions towards my wife. By giving me free trips, I realised he would want something in return,” he said.
> China Press also reported that two teenage girls were allegedly raped by their boyfriends after the four of them had gone for an outing in Ampang, Kuala Lumpur.
The suspects, aged 19 and 23, allegedly brought the girls, aged 14 and 17, to an unoccupied house in Ampang after the outing on Tuesday. The house belonged to one of the men's relatives.
The girls decided to take a nap while their boyfriends showered. Minutes later, the duo came back and forced themselves on the girls.
They threatened the girls not to tell anyone about the incident before leaving them at an LRT station.
Police said the suspects had since been arrested while the girls had been sent to the hospital for a check-up.
Other News & Views is compiled from the vernacular newspapers (Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese and Tamil dailies). As such, stories are grouped according to the respective language/medium. Where a paragraph begins with a >, it denotes a separate news item.
1) i dun understand how some people have so much patience to be able to suffer in silence for almost 3 years. Why got so kelian people one??
2) the 2 articles are actually quite sick and disturbing, no? What kind of human is that taxi driver la? taking advantage of unfortunate people! ish!
3) the 2nd article is just sad la. sad as in the girls are just too trusting and gullible to follow the boys to an empty house to rest lor. it's like shit waiting to happens nia. i think i m just too jaded.
and now... for the most WTF news i've ever read in a loooong looong time!!
Obedient Wives Club to offer sex lessons on how to pleasure husbands
RAWANG: Sex lessons to help wives “serve their husbands better than a first-class prostitute” will be among the courses provided by the Obedient Wives Club (OWC) to help promote harmonious marriages and counter social ills.
Its vice-president Dr Rohaya Mohamad said it was time sexual prowess took a front seat in marriage beyond the traditional “good mother or good cook” roles.
“A good or religious wife is also sexually good in bed,” she told reporters after the launch of the club's Malaysian chapter at the Perangsang Templer Golf Club Saturday.
A husband who was kept happy in the bedroom would have no reason to stray or seek out prostitutes or indulge in other social vices, said Dr Rohaya, who was a medical doctor for 15 years in the Health Ministry before taking a leadership role in the club.
“The family institution is protected and we can curb social ills like prostitution, domestic violence, human trafficking and abandoned babies,” she said, adding that she believed these problems stemmed from unfulfilled sexual needs at home.
Dr Rohaya, said the club would also offer counselling and lecture sessions for wives, husbands or couples.
She said the Malaysian chapter had around 800 members while its Jordan chapter had 200, with the Indonesian chapter set to be launched on June 19 in Jakarta.
When questioned whether wives should remain obedient if their husbands still abused or cheated on them with prostitutes, Dr Rohaya said everyone was subject to God's rule.
“God has his ways and is fair to all. A husband is also subject to God's rule, meaning he can go to hell too. But a woman must be a good wife to the end,” she said, adding that according to Islam, women should pray, fast during Ramadhan, protect their chastity and obey their husbands if they wanted to enter Heaven.
OWC and the Polygamy Club was formed by Global Ikhwan Sdn Bhd, an organisation founded by former members of the banned Al-Arqam Islamic group.
A mass wedding reception for eight couples was also held during the launch.
The brides were aged 18 to 22 while the grooms were aged 20 to 48. All are OWC members and agreed that disobedient wives were the cause of many social ills.Related Stories:
Wives can curb social ills like prostitution by being obedient and alluring'
*faced palm* pls tell me i seriously did not read this on our national paper...Seriously, WTF wei!!!!
1) guys stray or go prostitute not 100% because the wife is NOT good in bed, ok?? some people just like varieties! i know for a fact that even if the guy is happily married or happily involved in a serious relationship, he would love to have varieties of pussies as well!! not all guys la... but i know a lot of guys like this. Like Obelix, he is happily in a very serious relationship with his gf. and yet he has lots of kinky fantasies that doesnt involve his gf so he strays. i m not confessing that i have anything to do with his fantasies ah. dont put words in my mouth. and i tell you, from his stories about he and his gf, i can tell you, she is super good in bed lor! conclusion is, it doesnt work!!
2) Is she indirectly claimed to be good in bed that's why she can train those wives??
3) how are they gonna train the wives ah?? show them porns ah? or demonstrate by having a live sex show?
4) what are they gonna train on? blow jobs? ass rimming? karmasutra? volcano massage??
5) isnt it unfair and convenient to just blame it on the wives if the husbands visits brothels / health centres / massage parlours?? does it mean that the husbands are the 'victims' here? "oh, my wife sucks in bed, i am not satisfied, lemme look for Coco to satisfy my needs" LIKE WHAT THE FUCK???
6) Prostitution is the oldest profession in the world, bitch! and this is the fact! i m not saying i support prostitution, i am not against it either. when there is a demand, there will be a supply. and the demand is NOT stem from the wives suck in bed, ok???
7) I think this is politically motivated. 1st, Anwar Ibrahim was alleged to be the man (looks like him) in the sex video with an alleged prostitute (believed to be from China). Then someone insinuated that Wan Azizah (is that her name? not sure... lazy to check, Anwar's wife, i m referring to) must be bad in bed for Anwar to look elsewhere. then months later, this bitch here wants to train wives on how to be good in bed. and look at the pic! some guy from UMNO is supporting this cause! hmmmm........ fishy, no? ;-) election definitely coming soon. Please vote wisely people ;) but then again, it's also subjective. there isnt anyone worth voting at the moment =.="
Fuck! i've blogged more than 2 hours and i havent even reach my half way point!!! :O
Anyways, was conned by my office mate to walk damn far for lunch. by the time i reached back the office, i was already hungry again!! :P the 2nd day was better. am planning to bring my own bekal la :D
work wise, i've got lots to learn and i m already kinda stressed out already. not enough time!! not enough time!!! still got so many videos to watch to learn about the product!! aiyoooooo......
i totally agree with her. i think there are 2 types of cooks in this world. one is someone who follows recipes and measurements. the other is the type that doesnt have a specific measurement technique :D just follow the feel and estimation aka agak-ration ;-) i am talking strictly about cooking only. not baking ah....
my popo is the 2nd type :D and so am i...i think i got influenced by her, actually :D
I've been stocking up my pantry / fridge lately coz i suddenly have the mood to cook again :D
I attempted to make deep fried wantan with the dim sum mayonnaise from scratch today and it has been a success!! :D damn happy, but tired. :D
What happened? The other day i went to Carrefour, right? I bought minced pork coz i wanted to try making wantan. and i remember standing at the wantan wrapper section thinking to buy or not to buy and i thought i did buy the wrapper.....manatau, today when i woke up, i checked and found out that there isnt any wantan wrappers in my fridge!! but i seriously remembered buying it leh... if not i buy minced meat for what ah? weird......
anyways, here are the pix and recipe... if you can call it a recipe la ;)
* Minced pork
* Minced shelled prawns
* Minced garlic
* Minced shallots
* Minced ginger
* chopped spring onions
* chopped water chestnuts (i used turnip instead coz cannot find water chestnuts)
* 2 small pinches of 5 spiced powder
* dash of salt
* corn flour
* pepper powder
* sesame oil
* Shaoxin wine
* Oyster sauce
* egg white as glue
* cooking oil for frying (duh)
1. mix everything except for egg white and cooking oil in a bowl.
2. put a small dollop onto the wantan skin, sapu egg white on all the edges, fold and wrap. make sure all the air is out coz if not, ur wanton will be floating on the oil. true story! =.="
3. after wrapping for eternity and you cant feel your fingers anymore due to all the flour got encrusted on them, the wantans are good to go into the oil.
4. make sure you fry in small fire. so that the fillings are cooked!
after frying long enough and almost chao tah, you can remove from the oil :D
Since I am being generous today, i will reveal the recipe for the yummy special mayonnaise dip :D
I dont know you all realize or not. Whenever we go go dim sum shop and order the deep fried stuffs that comes with mayonnaise, the mayonnaise taste different compare to the normal mayonnaise we get over the shelf. i asked a few dim sum shop before what brand they used (coz i thought it's ready made!) and they always say it's the normal mayonnaise. and i got frustrated coz they didnt wanna share the secret to me!! :(
Then one fine morning a couple of months ago, i went to the nearby coffee shop near my house to tapau dim sum to office for breakfast and i saw how they MAKE the mayonnaise dip!!! i finally found out their secret!!! :D
So, since i m feeling generous, here's the recipe:
* condense milk
yup!!! the secret ingredient is the condensed milk!! :D you dont have to use much of the milk. i used a bottle of mayonnaise and 4 tablespoons of condensed milk and then mix it together and voila!! the yummilicious sinful mayonnaise special dip is ready!! remember to put in the fridge if not in use. coz it gets spoil damn easily!! :D
another tip... dont throw away the prawn heads and shells. out them inside large empty teabags (can be bought in daiso or any 100yen shops) together with slices of ginger and boil it as soup! :D once the soup is boiled, throw in some chinese cabbage and fish balls and boil till the cabbage is soft and translucent. add a dash of salt if you want. if not, you can just drink like that :D
and since you have egg yolks from seperation of the egg white, add in more eggs and beat it up. you can make some egg dish out of it.
and voila! you have a complete meal! :D
and ya, that's what we had for dinner today :D