Nuffnang

Monday, June 6, 2011

another random conversation with Obelix

obelix says (4:32 PM)
what you doing

big cow said (4:33 PM)
work lor
why?
wat are u doing?
masturbating?
;-)

Obelix says (4:33 PM)
checking work loh
dun feel like masturbating

big cow said (4:34 PM)
why not?

Obelix says (4:35 PM)
sian.
if my gf breaks up with me, would you console me by sucking my cock?

big cow said (4:35 PM)
ROFLMFAO
u want a sympathy BJ???

obelix says (4:36 PM)
its not "a"
its many

big cow said (4:36 PM)
LOL!!!!
this is worst than sympathy fuck leh!
LOL

Obelix says (4:37 PM)
haha want or not

big cow said (4:37 PM)
eh dont lah make me laugh like that... i am sitting facing my lady boss' mother and she is looking at me one kind already!
LOL

obelix says (4:38 PM)
haha.. so want to give or not

big cow said (4:38 PM)
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
beg me
wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment