Nuffnang

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Had a long chat with linda just now and told her about my predicament of relationships and what not. On how i've found the guy i wanna have my babies with but he doesn't even know i exist. And she dengan selamba-nya ask me to propose to him! Lol! I couldn't stop laughing coz in a way, i should embrace that attitude. Why do i wanna make myself so vexed and sad over these kinda situation? Like means like. Don't like means don't like. But my heart is telling me not to be crazy. Imagine walking up to a stranger and propose to him! Ok la. Not really a stranger la. Just someone i barely know but know enough to know i wanna marry him and have his kids. That's very scary. Is my biological clock ticking or am i believing in fairy tale too much or both? Or is it really true and he just didn't know yet? But that's a very psychotic thought, isn't it? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment