Nuffnang

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

i m so damn fucking stressed....... dunno how to start or where to start. i m very sure it's time to move on, if not, i m definitely going crazy. i've already identify 3 stress factor in the company:

1. Ms Know it All aka the ultimate bitch - someone who obviously power hunger and shouldnt have been promoted. someone from ANOTHER company/dept (my boss has 3 companies here and we are working in the same floor). someone who obviously likes my parents alot since she loves to 'send regards' to them. someone who has made me cried in the office for the 1st time in my working life.

2. Mr. S - the ultimate mcp who thinks that just because he is the pioneer of the company, he is mr know it all - eventhough that he is nowadays most of the time wrong coz his thinking and method is so outdated that it cannot be used in times like these. also, he is a computer idiot. i've been trying my best to help him coz i've been told during my interview, he is my biggest challenge. i need to try my best to try to communicate with him. tried i did. plenty of times. i go all out to defend him when he got into trouble with our new system, instead of thanking me, he gave excuses that, that is exactly what is happening (living in denial), when i suggested that he requires re-training on the new system, he got all defensive and treat it like it's a negative thing, when i NEVER meant it to be negative. i just think that since he has so much trouble trying to use the system with so many problems (which the rest do not encounter) and asking us when we dont know the answer most of the times, wouldnt it be for the best if they come over and re-train him so that he is able to ask all his questions to the correct person? but no! he decided to take it offensively and got pissed. i've also identified his problem, his pc is too old and slow and i've already informed the lady boss that it's time to change his pc. and when i told him, instead of thanking me, he told me i am wasting my breath and company's money and then he told me that he did request for a change of pc a few years back and got retort by the boss asking a sarcastic question: you work one meh?? and i told him, that was last time, few years back, now we have a genuine problem, i dont see why the management will not approve and then he reply saying that i m trying to waste company's money. fine! dont fucking complained to us when u are facing problem! dont fucking make all those frustrating sounds and dont fucking throw your fucking tantrum when you are facing problems with your fucking pc!!!!!

3. the boss - being a typical cina man with cina man mentality. he thinks that i m not worth what he is paying me. and it seems like whatever i've done is never enough. even when i've got compliment from customers, he brush it off like the customer is wrong for complimenting me. it's too demoralising. the 1st month here was hell, every monday i got called in to his office to get told how useless i was, until i lost my cool and i accidentally blurt out to his friend one fine day that i m looking for a new job. then he stopped harrassing me and stopped asking me into his office. but he still disapprove of me. i wonder why the fuck hasnt he fire me?

this is getting depressing and frustrating. i.need.to.get.a.new.job!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment