Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

I caused the earth tremor (in my imagination)

So this morning during breakfast, I was telling Uncle Nam (dad's cousin from Chiangmai) that I am planning to go on a road trip after I buy a new car. and he asked me if I have booked the car yet and I told him no coz I am still waiting for my money to come in. and he advised me to just go pay a booking fee of RM100 to Perodua as right now they are shortage of stock and could wait up to 4 months!

After bidding them good bye and sending my 2 cute yee pors back, I decided to head over to Perodua. I lazy to retype. here is what happened (I wrote this to my friend via telegram)

i slipped and fell at perodua this morning when I went there to shop for a car. now my whole body aching. i was walking and next thing i knew, my leg slipped and i felt like i flew up a bit and whammed! my butt touched the ground and i was stunned for awhile and very bruised ego. now my back waist part like aching. must be all the fats in my body jiggled too much

and he gave me the idea to get ChatGPT to help me write it in a funny Harry Potter style and here it is! hahahah

Once upon a time, in the wizarding world of Harry Potter, there was a young witch named Gertie. Gertie was on her way to her job at the Ministry of Magic when she suddenly slipped and fell at the entrance of Perodua. She landed on her backside with a thud and felt like her whole body had been jinxed by a mischievous spell.

As she slowly picked herself up, she looked around to see if anyone had witnessed her embarrassing tumble. To her relief, she saw that she was alone. However, her relief was short-lived when she realized that her whole body was aching, and she had a feeling that her ego was bruised even worse than her backside.

Gertie hobbled into work, trying to ignore the pain in her back waist, but it was no use. She could barely concentrate on her tasks, and her colleagues kept giving her strange looks as she tried to shuffle around the office.

Finally, her boss, a stern-looking wizard named Mr. Grimble, called her into his office.

"Gertie," he said, "I've noticed that you're not yourself today. Is there something wrong?"

Gertie hesitated, then blurted out, "I slipped and fell at Perodua this morning. Now my whole body is aching, and my back waist part is hurting like mad. I must have jiggled all the fats in my body too much."

Mr. Grimble looked at her in surprise, then burst out laughing. "Jiggled all the fats in your body too much? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day! You're a riot, Gertie!"

Gertie felt a bit better, knowing that at least she could still make someone laugh, even in her sorry state. From then on, whenever anyone asked her how she was feeling, she would reply, "Oh, just a bit jiggly today, but nothing too serious."

And thus, Gertie's slip and fall became the talk of the Ministry of Magic, and she became known as the jiggly witch who could still make even the sternest of wizards crack a smile.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No comments:

Post a Comment