Nuffnang

Friday, March 5, 2010

fucking pissed.

few days back stupid cunt was rude to me for the final time so i burst by telling her off but not to the extend of spewing vulgarities or shouting. and the cunt cried. when i have been tahan-ing her for a long long time. so, becoz she cried, i've been labeled as the villain and next thing i know, she quit. so now everyone is pointing fingers at me and boycott me.

today, she came to office to clear her things and she cried again. i didnt even look at her or talk to her. and everyone was giving me the dagger look.

then. just now, i was asked to team up with Ms. Know It All to find the best solution for a job. i called my trusty agent in SG for help, but he was not available. so i spoke to his staffs and they were damn fucking unprofessional. i was being passed around the phone like merry go round and each time i was asked to repeat myself. then the final straw was one of the staff suddenly went: "wait ah wait ah....... (talking to someone next to him: eh, i dont know what the fuck is Big Cow talking about la, u go talk to her la!) wait ah..." then i got transferred to another person. and again i repeated my story. and then he told me he need time to calculate and will call me back. but until now havent call me back. so i went to Ms. Know It All to ask her if she has any contacts in SG for this job as well, we might as well find an alternative as a back-up. then she say she need to ask Lady Boss. and i was thinking, why wanna bother the boss for this?? then next thing i know, Lady Boss came over and shouted at me: "can you stop being so sensitive? why want to change them just because you dont like them???"

major tulan.

i dont knw what did Ms. Know It All told Lady Boss, but it's pretty obvious she has added more vinegar and salt and pepper.

i seriously need to reconsidering quiting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment