Nuffnang

Thursday, March 26, 2009

i quit!

Mr.S & Finger,

I am sick and tired of working with you 2.

Finger: You are the most unprofessional person I’ve ever worked with and you don’t even bother to change when I have highlighted the issues to you numerous time. You are forever pushing the job to others before checking properly and most of the time, it is YOUR job. Eg. Work order not complete, Nor unable to key in the cost of sales. ACC sent you an email asking you to close it and you, without checking the system, just forwarded the email to me, asking me to action on it. Please bear in mind Work order is handle by Operations NOT Customer Service!

Mr.S: Whenever shipments are fucked up, the only solution you can give is ‘cut driver’s pay’ or ‘fire the driver’. I do not want such solutions! What do you expect me to tell customer??? The best example is this morning, ABC’s shipment. You know very well we have an agreement with them that our driver needs to be in XYZ at 9am sharp and get the job done before 12pm as we are giving them a discount. This morning, the driver came is late, Ms C called to complain. 1st you reacted offensively like it’s not a big deal that we fail to deliver what we promised our customer, then your next reaction was to “cut the driver’s pay”. I do not need such solution from you, neither does the customers want such solution. We just want to get the job done!

Big Boss & Lady Boss,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work here. However, I am sorry to inform you, I failed to take up the challenge of working with 2 of them. I thought I could do it. But working with them at most times are like banging my head on the wall over and over and over again. You 2 are great bosses, I couldn’t ask for more. But for the sake of my sanity, I need to go. As such, I hereby giving my 2 months notice.

Big Cow.

Note: have not sent the email yet. but it sure feels damn good after typing them out! but if i m fated to quit, i might accidentally send it out coz it's still saved in draft :P

No comments:

Post a Comment