Nuffnang

Thursday, February 5, 2009

work wise: i still need a fucking new job. i m getting increasingly unhappy and bitter each day i come to work. i m gonna kill myself soon if i dont get a new job soon.

family wise: dad wants me to help him in his business, meaning to say, move back to kluang for good. meaning to say, giving up my total freedom, meaning to say, i will end my life earlier than i thought - if i choose to be a good girl and go back la....

sex wise: he aka mr.lover is coming back this weekend :D yay! like finally! :D, yea yea, i m still lusting for that fella even with mr.lover back. i m greedy :D will i ever meet that fella? dunno. up to him. seems like he is playing some kinda hard to get game which, honestly speaking, is kinda turning me off. i m very straight forward. want means want, dont want means dont want :)

social wise: small cow is my entertainer for now. and that's enough so far, coz she makes me laugh all the time :D

No comments:

Post a Comment