Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Big Cow's boo boo...

... silly ol' me forgotten to return something back to minger last nite and forgotten to return it to her this morning and she needed to use it tonite... so i ended up rushing from kota kemuning all the way to glenmarie to pass to her and makan a very extremely short lunch (almost tempted to smoke and eat at the same time) and then rush all the way back to kota kemuning and along the way gotta call my operation guy to check on a few of my jobs....

is this what growing up is all about? rushing??

ok la... i talk as if like i m damn young like that when in actual fact, i m old enough to be a mother of at least a dozen kids (god forbid!) :P but seriously, i m still not used being a grown up. it's as if like i've been in coma the past 15 yrs, what the fuck have i been doing???

/me shakes head..... and start humming:

"Toys 'R Us Jingle"

I don't want to grow up, I'm a Toys' R Us kid
There's a million toys at Toys 'R Us that I can play with!
From bikes, to trains, to video games,
It's the biggest toy store there is! Gee whiz!
I don't want to grow, cuz baby if I did,
I wouldn't be a Toys 'R Us kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment